Fab Followers

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Friendship



Hi Crafters, I've made this little card for a friend of mine who I'm meeting up with on Saturday, can't wait, due to our busy lives we don't get to see each other as often as we would like so I'm sure my jaw will be sore on Sunday with nattering. The image and sentiment on this card is from a set called 'Irish Blessings' by a very talented lady called Claire who lives just up the road really, I'm sure you've all heard of Waltzingmouse Stamps.They are having a blog waltz at the min and the theme is Valentines/Love. I have coloured the little cottage with distress inks and the dp is from Stampin Up, the sentiment says 'Let Love and Friendship reign forever', just incase, like me , your eyesight isn't 20/20 lol. I am entering this into the following challenges, some of them I've just discovered:
Tip Top Challenge~ All Sentimental
Pear Tree Designs~ Free for All
Wild Orchid Challenge~ Lets get Sentimental
Stamp Something~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly~ Ribbons and Pearls
Secret Crafter~ With Love
Enjoy the rest of your day x

15 comments:

Rach said...

this is beautiful Donna, xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautifully coloured card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

debra said...

Hi Donna
Thanks for visiting me and for the words of encouragement. I remeber you from many months ago (lol)
love the Peter Rabbit set, adorable candle.
hugs Debbie

Caroljenks said...

Donna this card is beautiful - such a gorgeous image and lovely sentiment.

Have a great day Saturday - Friends are so worth making plans for.

Thanks for joining in with us this week for our 'All Sentimental' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Maria Matter said...

oh this is beautiful Donna!!! your coloring of this sweet image is fabulous hun!
hugs & blessings!

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

This is beautiful!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful coloring on the image! very pretty card, Donna!

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful! thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good luck

Hugs

katrina

xxx

Katina said...

Oh Donna, what a gorgeous image; I wish I could live there!! I'm sure your friend will love this card, it's beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly. xx

Karen Lee said...

Such a lovely card.

xoxo Karen Lee

Susie said...

Lovely card, what a fab image...makes me want to set up home there! Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Mina said...

what a gorgeous image Donna, a beautiful friendship card...thank you so much for your birthday wishes
Mina xxx

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I having so serious card envy! Really fantastic job on this from the colors to the coloring. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at TTT! :)

LouDotMac said...

Gorgeous image - I love the patterned paper!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs for the 2nd time - good luck in the challenges!!

Lou Mac. xo

P.S - why not head on over to my blog, I have candy available until the 31st.

Maggie's Crafts said...

Wow fab creation! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx