Fab Followers

Monday, 17 January 2011

A Gem of a Digi


Hi Crafters, I have eventually got on the computer as it is hogged by my daughter, Rebecca, who is doing her A levels and has very important coursework to keep up with and do you know how much school has changed from my day, well listen to this.... apparently you can get an A level in social networking!!! (I think Rebecca thinks I have an A level in gullibility!) Anyway, I have another cute card to share with you today, the image is a freebie from Pink Gem Designs called Ella, thank you Janet. So this was a good excuse to get the promarkers out and get colouring and I enjoyed every minute. Oh I added the text myself just incase I forget someone's birthday at least I can say I remembered to make the card as I knew I would forget, ohhhh don't think about that one too much lol. And of course I have a few challenges lined up for this one:
Wild Orchid Challenge~ Lets get Sentimental
Paper Play Challenge~ Cutie Patootie
Stamp Something~ Anything Goes
Pear Tree Designs~ Free For All

9 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful, Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

hugs

Katrina

xx

Janet said...

Hi Donna........this is just gorgeous......you have coloured 'Ella' beautifuly! x

Deirdre said...

Beautiful - so cute.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Rach said...

this is fabby Donna,
wonder if they do a A level for blogging.. would be cool if they did.. xxx

nessy said...

oh so cute donna ~ gorgeous colouring!
vanessa xx

Susie said...

Great card, such a sweet image and coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Adorable! :)

LouDotMac said...

Ohhhh, how adorable is that elephant? Your colouring is great.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!!

Lou Mac. xo

P.S - why not head on over to my blog, I have candy available until the 31st.

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute card. Love that Elephant!

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this challenge!

Hugs, Mindy