Fab Followers

Monday, 31 January 2011

Sweet Cherries

Good Morning Crafters, hope your all well, I'm hobbling about like an old woman at the minute, not attractive lol, while bending down to give the guinua pig some water I've pulled my back out, ouch! So I'm trying to get the housework done and its taking forever as I have to sit down every 5 minutes, what a pain in the .....back!  Anyway, here is a card I made last night using one of the images from the 'Help For Katie Digi Set'  which are my favourite craft item of the month. I have coloured the image using promarkers and I have added Crysal Effects to the heart on the bowl giving a shiney glazed look,  not sure if you can make it out so I took a close up.

Mmm you still can't make it out can you? lol. But it look's good in real life. I've also made another card using the same set and colours, I will try and get this up later. I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid~ Love is......
Passion for Promarkers~ Let it shine
My time to craft~ Emboss Emboss Emboss
Crafty Sentiments~ My Favourite Things
Paper Play~ Layer it up
Charisma Cards~ Valentines/ Love
Paperplay time~ Anything Goes

8 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! donna and such striking colours I loooove it :) hugzz xx

coops said...

oh yum..fabulous card donna.the cherries look good enough to eat.stunning card.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Gro said...

Hi Donna. Beautiful card. Love your image and the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Donna, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our 'let it shine' challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful creation in lovely colours and design! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, fab image.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Jac said...

Wow your colouring is amazing those cherries look great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Alicia said...

Gorgeous, bright card! Love all those layers. Thanks for joining in our "Layer it Up" Challenge at Paper Play this week. Alicia xx