Fab Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Digi Doodle Shop ~ Fantasy/Fairy Tale

fantasy 002
Its Oh so quiet Shh Shh……. Thats the song stuck in my head this morning, hope its not stuck in yours now lol. Well the kids are all back to school and it is the strangest thing, It seems so long from the house was this quiet, just me and the dog now, think she is confused too as she is sitting looking out of the window waiting for one of the kids to run in. It is nice though, I have the craft channel on the tv (its usually spongebob) I have a cuppa at the side of me and I didn’t have to fight for the laptop, bliss……..
Anyway, its time for a new theme at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge, this week its
So grab those dragon, fairy, etc images and get colouring. I have used the ‘Fairy in Flight’ image from the Digi Doodle Shop and I’ve coloured her with copics and a bit of glitter of course.  The papers I’ve used are from Stampin Up and the little flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. For a bit of bling I’ve added a little blue pin which looks exactly like the wand the fairy is holding and to finish off I made a little fan flower (thats what I call them lol)
Hope you join in with the challenge this week, the design team have some fabulous projects to help inspire you.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter ~ Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create ~ Blast from the Past (challenge24~Fairy Tale)
Creative Card Crew ~ Anything Goes
Bearly Mine ~ Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
Wild Orchid ~ Tags Tags Tags
Stamps R us ~ Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs ~ Time for Bling
Paper Cutz ~ Wish Upon a Star

22 comments:

Eileen said...

Love your card the colours look awesome and the fairy image is lovely. Thanks for joining in our 1st birthday challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous Donna - love the little pin and the fan flower!!
Hugs
Denise xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

im back again ... LOL ... well done entering twice Donna, another fabby card and I loooove the colours!! xx

dj1952 said...

Donna your card is lovely. The handmade flower is fantastic. I love your paper piercing. Do you use a template, or do it freehand? Hugs, dj

Mandy said...

Really love the colour Donna, a real favourite of mine. It's always a real pleasure visiting your blog and gorgeous creations.

Judy said...

This is really nice. I love the pen with it. Beautiful.
xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the colours are gorgeous. Unfortunately it doesn't qualify for the prize draw at WOC as the rules are that only 3 challenges can be combined. x

Debs M said...

beautifully put together, everything matches perfectly, love the fan/pin/tag combo and great colouring x

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Donna! Love the image and the rosette flower. xx

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous creation! I love the rosette flower and the way you attached the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at TPS this week .. Hugs, Linda

Nannieflash said...

A really gorgeous card love your cute image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous layout Donna. Sorry I am not around a lot but the house move is hectic. Especially when hubby clearing the loft breaks through the ceiling and you are waiting for the insurance assessors! As you know we have sold and waiting to exchange contracts.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

jules said...

oh this is gorgeous too!

Caroline said...

sweet card love the colours you have used
Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter xx

Diane said...

A lovely card, I especially like the flower. Thanks for joining in with our birthday challenge.

ahlers5 said...

Donna, this is so lovely. I love how the color fades on the wings.
Diane

coldwaters2 said...

This is one gorgeous card Donna love that image so much the colours, design and flowers look terrific thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Beautiful card. I love the clean design for this card. Such pretty colors too
Hugs,
Julie

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card! Good luck with the challenge and thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter.
Hugs Tracey

craftybunny said...

Beautiful card.Such a pretty colour and neat paper piercing.
Lisa x

tiggertastic said...

so pretty
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft