Fab Followers

Friday 9 May 2008

Pink Petticoat Dino-Mite.


I just couldn't resist these lovely images from Pink Petticoat. I got an e mail from them this morning to let me know of their new dino-mite images and 10 minutes later i was colouring them in he he. So with it being my mother in laws birthday tomorrow, i thought it would be perfect to make her one from the children and voila (probably spelt wrong lol) I coloured the images with my prisma pencils and blending pencil and added a bit of sakura glitter pen as per usual, well you just have to don't you? The paper were free from a magazine and i printed the wording from the computer, the scalloped edges were done free hand but i'm happy with the effect, who needs nestabilities. (i do)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm think i shall have to spend some money and download these new zip kits lol as i haven't had any swapped scanned copies of pp images for a while so i'm behind with the times again :( xx