Fab Followers

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Stamp Something Challenge.


Here is my entry for this weeks Stamp Something Challenge, the theme this week is 'Thank You'. I have used a Magnolia Tilda Image and coloured her with prisma pencils, i have used my friends cuttlebug for the background (folder Swirls) well it goes back to her tomorrow so i'm making the most of it. The little flowers i have used are from Joanna Sheen's shop, they are beautiful and come in a lovely little box that will be put to good use later. The backing papers i have used are freebie's from the crafts beautiful mag and i finished with a thank you peel off.

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute card! Love the colors and the layout. Adorable image, great coloring, love how you cut her out too. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

Just call me G said...

Loving the style of the card Donna.

you didnt sign off as Gina on your comment to me.. but it gave me a good giggle to read your second comment.. where you thought you had... so nope you arent going do lally - well not yet ;-)

Gina or Donna or was that Gina hehe xx

InkyAndScrappy said...

Love the flower centers (micros?), I love that look cause it so looks like a real flower center. Cute stuff as always.

craft mad Jenny said...

love that swirl embossing folder - may have to go shopping for that one!