Fab Followers

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge 15


This is my entry for the Dutch Dare Challenge and this week they didn't want to see any square edges so i've rounded them off using my corner rounder and x cut shape cutter. The image is 'Max with Snail' from spiral whisper, isn't he cute? Thought i would get good use of this image with all the boys we have in our family. I have coloured him with promarkers, white gel pen and marvy pens. The catapillar is from the funky fairy 'funky garden' download, i couldn't get a snail but its a bug little boys love to play with anyway so goes well with the image.

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow you are doing well with those markers I love the colours on this cute card. I adore Janets stamps they are so sweet
Hugs Jacqui x

Sandra said...

Great card..!! thanks for joining us in the dutch dare challenge!

Line said...

Hi Donna,
what beautiful cards and candles you make!! I would love to try out the candlething:)
Thanks for joining my blog candy and good luck!
Hugs, Line

Tabitha said...

I love the bright colors on this card!

The little caterpillar is just so cute!

Cass said...

Fabby card.Those striking colours you've used with the promarkers suit this so well.

Cass xxx