Fab Followers

Friday 27 March 2009

An award from Sally


I have received this beautiful award from the lovely Sally. Thank you Sally, its very much appreciated. Now I have to pass it onto 5 bloggers and that's the difficult part...so I've decided to pass it onto the Creative Card Crew as I was very kindly asked to Guest Designer last week. So Girls this one is for you! Your all a great inspiration and I've enjoyed taking part in your challenge....oh ....hang on....there is only 4 of you, right, I award the fifth place to my longest blogging buddy who set up my blog for me all those months ago and has inspired me from the beginning, Steph.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh thank's hunny thats so kind of you i will get it on my blog asap. By the way i really enjoyed teahing you how to kiss so your welcome lol lol.
Paula xxxx

nessy said...

congrats on your award!!
vanessa xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Donna, Thanks so much for this award - It means a lot to receive it from you and I've been meaning to pop over and thank you for it before now. Anyway, it was an absolute pleasure to have you as GDT. Thanks again,
Sharon xx