Fab Followers

Sunday 24 May 2009

Busy Day Crafting

Hi everyone, well I had a busy day trying to catch up with my crafting yesterday, In fact I was making this first card at 12.30am lol, thats why its very simple. When I got back from my holiday I had a couple of Greeting Farm stamps waiting for me so last night was the first opportunity I got to try them out and I love them, they are so easy to colour in and perfect for my Promarkers. I am entering this one into the Dutch Dare Challenge the theme being Bling Bling/Glitter. I have added little bling gems and glitter pen, not sure its showing up too well though.


Now this little handbag card is for the Creative Card Crew Challenge, the theme this week is 'Shape It'. Another simple card but was so much fun to make, I love making these little flowers its so relaxing, I have used my stampin up Pocket Sillouettes on the flowers and around the edge of the card.


These are my two DT cards for the One Stop Card Craft Online Shop. I love making bright childrens cards and using this stamp set, Crafters Companion Cute Companion Playtime Set, was so much fun, do you remember 'Fuzzy Felt'? Well it reminded me of playing with it, you can make so many different Scenes using these little Characters, my little boy thought they were 'Class' lol. All products on these two cards can be bought at the One Stop Card Crafts Online Shop where there is a fantastic discount on all products.
Well I suppose I may get some housework done, or should I? Maybe I should just get some more crafting done instead, yeah ...that sounds more fun, housework will do tomorrow lol. Enjoy your day. x



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Donna you have been busy since you're back!! Hope you had a good holiday! Beautiful cards!!!
smiles,Deena

Nicola said...

Wow such beautiful creations Donna, love your handbag card - those flowers are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew.
Nicola -x-

Saskia said...

Donna, all so lovely!! You've been so creative!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Riet said...

Wowww Donna,what a beautiful creations,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun you have been busy and what fab cards you have made love them all especially that really girlie bag
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

wow you have been busy donna ~ that holiday has done you good ~ more outstanding creations!!
enjoy your bank holiday monday
vanessa xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Donna!! wow hunny you have been so busy since my last visit here with so many gorgeous cards!!!!! i love them all. I hope you are well, i am so looking forward to hearing all about your holiday when you get time. I am sure it ended too quickly for you as it did for us. Roll on the next holiday (whenever that might be!!). Have a great day hunny hugs Linda x

Karin said...

you are a little busy bee.
What a beautifull cards. love all of them.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Joey said...

Hi Donna, fantastic cards! I love the train card such bright colours. thanks for joining us this week. joey.x

Debbie said...

Oh my word you have been busy Donna. :) All your cards are brilliant - the handbag one is stunning and the last 2 are so colourful and bright and cheery. :)

xxDebbiexx

Tabitha said...

Love your little purse!

What cute cards. You sure have been busy crafting!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Donna!
I'm still working on my blog visiting routine! I have to checkout what you've been up to since your return...and it looks like you had fun on Sunday crafting all these beauties!

Your Anya card is so sweet and lovely! That purse is perfection, love the flowers and how you stamped around the edge! And the kid cards are fabulous with the bright colors and fun images!
IMO, housework can always wait! I clean my craft space more than I clean my house! eek! Did I just say that aloud?? lol
Off to see what else you've done...
blessings, Maria

Yvonne Randall said...

Such wonderful colours to make a stunning card.

Yvonne