Fab Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Touchy Feely

Good Morning Crafters. This is a card I made last night for this weeks Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge, the theme this week is 'Touchy Feely'. For my project I've used Cream Pearl Card and SU Chocolate Chip Card that has been embossed with the cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Folder, the little giraffe image was a stamp given to my by my lovely friend Jaime and I have coloured it with promarkers, sentiment stamp is from the SU 'Best Yet' set and is stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink, to finish off I've added little buttons and some Chocolate Chip Ribbon.
Right, off to work for me, I have nothing exciting planned for today, hopefully I will get another card made tonight but my holiday to Gibraltar is getting closer, 14th May, I'm so excited! I am going on my own for 5 days to visit my sister (It was a birthday present from her) the only downside is that I'm already thinking about how much I'm going to miss the kids, I've never been away from them before really and although they will be with their Daddy, 5 days seems like a long time for a 4 year old doesn't it? I know I'm being silly and probably won't even notice me gone lol. Enjoy your day whatever your doing. x

20 comments:

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Donna.That has to be one of my fave SU colours.I love it.Lovely little giraffe stamp too and great little buttons.
Cass xxx

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!!

Hope you enjoy visiting your sister!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Macpurp said...

this is lovely! i love that dark choc brown...lush!
pretty little stamp too.

enjoy your hols!
love tina x

Sarah C said...

This is a really sweet card. I love the sentiment.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday and catch-up with your sister. I'm sure your family will be fine. They'll be storing up the hugs for your return xoxo

cats whiskers said...

Love Love Love this fabulosu card hun what fabulous colours and just adore that giraffe
Hugs Jacquix

Monica Anderberg said...

Beautiful as ususal! Well balanced design and lovely decorations!
Hugs Monica

Sally said...

Stunning card.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cardDonna,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

cardsandacuppa said...

Lovely card, the giraffe is so sweet! I'm sure the kiddies will be fine, they will miss you of course but have fun and bring home lts of stories about your adventure
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love it.
XX /Hanna

Maria Matter said...

Hi Donna!
This is so adorable! I love the design and your swiss dots!
You're going to have so much fun with your sister, I'm so excited for you! It will be a great bonding time for daddy & the kids too!
take care
Blessings, Maria

nessy said...

oh so sweet donna ~ adorable giraffe and buttons!!
vanessa xx

Tabitha said...

Love how you used the swiss dots to add some texture. Really cute!

It is hard to be away from your kids but everyone once in awhile it is good to sneak away and get some much needed TLC for yourself!

Have fun on your holiday!

~Emma~ said...

Donna you will love Gibraltar! Have just lived there for two years at it was amazing! Anyway I'm so sorry for not being around...but I'm back now and I hope you are ok. Big hugs Em.x
(And the card is gorgeous!)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Donna! I have this stamp too, thanks for the inspiration! I hope you have a lovely trip and don't worry about the kids...they will be happy to spend time with Daddy, and you should enjoy your time with your Sister!
smiles,Deena

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Donna, gorgeous colours and I love the cute giraffe image. Debbie x

angeljakki said...

Such a cute card,
Love the colour and the touchy feely x

Anja said...

What a cutie cars you've made - i like it.

Hugs Anja

Anonymous said...

An adorable card! I love the colours.
Vanja

Sara said...

Gorgeous. Love the texture and the symmetry. Sara xx