Fab Followers

Monday 7 February 2011

Joy

Good morning crafters, busy day ahead of me today so I'm grabbing a minute to myself to post my newest creation. This is a digi image called 'Joy', isn't she cute? I've coloured her with copics, still practising! lol, hair is the most difficult I think but I'm getting there. I can't remember what the dp is called, sorry, I've used an oval nellie die on the image and stampin up border punches for the sentiment and band, then I've added little pearls to the flowers on the paper. Ok, off to tidy myself up a bit for my youngest son's parent teacher interview, he's only 6 so I love finding out what he's been up to school because according to Kalen they do nothing in school and there' s not much point in him going lol Chancer! I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Papertake~ Anything goes and flowers
Tip Top Tuesday~ Anything Girly
My time to Craft~ Flourishes
Paperplay~ Stamped or Digi
Stamp Something~ Digi Day
2 Sisters~ Pearls
Daily Bread~ Choose your challenge~ Dies and Punches
 Enjoy the rest of your Monday. x

10 comments:

Deirdre said...

Just beautiful - love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our "Stamp it Out" Challenge. ♥

nessy said...

what a delightful card and such a sweet image!!
vanessa xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Donna, wow!! perfection in your colouring i love it!!! hugzz xx

Unknown said...

I see you couldnt resist they are hard not to, you have coloured her beautifully, gorgeous details.
Chris x

Tina said...

Donna i think your colouring is beautiful... I love the colours you used on this one.. Crafty Hugs Tina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Donna!! I just love this image and your coloring!! Great colors! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Jill said...

ohh this is gorgeous donna thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

patriziawithaz said...

Sorry I am a little late in commenting Donna but late or not I had to say what a super card you have created here x You colouring is great so no worries there Hun x Thanks for sharing at MTTCC this week x

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous Donna!!! I think you have done a magnificent job coloring her...so beautiful! love the color & swirlies too!
Hope you're having a wonderful Tue!
big HUGS & many Blessings!

Rach said...

Donna this is beautiful, you did a wonderful job with the colouring..xx