Fab Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

New Release at Little Miss Muffet

Hi peeps, sorry for being awol these past few days I’m feeling a bit under the weather and haven’t done any crafting, blogging etc but I’m sure I’ll be back on form soon and will pop over and visit your blogs as soon as I can. Anyway, I wanted to tell you about the new release over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, I haven’t got a card to show you yet but hopefully I’ll have one made for tomorrow as I can’t wait to get back to my craft stash and colour these little beauties, check them out

School Turtle

school-turtle-postcard

Summer Monkey

summer-monkey-postcard

Paprika

paprika-postcard

Pop over to the challenge blog to check out the gorgeous creations the design team have produced, these images are available from today from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, have fun and enjoy the rest of your day. x

1 comment:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a great write-up, thanks! *Hugs