Fab Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Tuesday Throwdown ~ Autumn Leaves

Happy Tuesday everyone, a few weeks ago I was asked if I would be a guest design team member for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge for the month of November and of course I was delighted to accept and honoured to be asked, so here is my first post as guest design team member. The theme this week is
'Autumn Leaves'
and this weeks sponsor is the fabulous Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

I have used one of their gorgeous images on my card and coloured it with spectrum noir pens, I can't for the life of me remember where I got this lovely designer paper from but though it was perfect for this weeks theme, I've embellished my card with twine, flowers and a button, keeping with colours of autumn.
Hope you join in the challenge this week and check out the beautiful samples from the Tuesday Throwdown Design Team. Enjoy the rest of your day, I'm being treated to a date night tonight, my partner works away alot and is back for a week so we are going for a meal, then on to see the comedian Patrick Kielty then spending the night in a hotel, can't wait! I love being spoilt! :-)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Stampin for the weekend ~ Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays ~ Dimension 






8 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Judy said...

Hey Donna,

I love this card! Those roses look beautiful with it, and your coloring is FAB!!

:)
Judy

ps: ty so much for stopping by!!

Kim said...

This is so pretty! I love the adorable image and the beautiful floral accents. Such a fun card. Thanks for being with us this month at TT and can't wait to see what you have for us :-)

Davi said...

Very pretty Fall card Donna!! I love the dp and the fun flowers to go with the cute image. Great job :)

Brodders said...

Fab Krafty card :) Thanks for playing along with us at CCC -Jane x

Shannon White said...

Gorgeous Card Donna! Love your Wonderful coloring on that Sweet image and the rich fall colors and dp's ou chose too! Just Fabulous! so glad to have you with us this Month! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Judy said...

What an adorable card, and love the flower accents.

:)
Judy

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, lovely colours...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x