Fab Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013

There's Some New Mice on the Block!


Hi peeps, Thought I would share some sneak peaks of the upcoming new launch from Crafters Companion, you can see these cute little dudes from Friday on Create and Craft as their pick of the week. Aren't they gorgeous? My first card is using the Makey Bakey Mice (Christmas) Cd rom, I embossed the background using a Die'sire embossalicious folder called 'Holiday Holly'. 


My second card is using one of the Makey Bakey Mice stamps and has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens, as you can see I forgot to give him rosy cheeks but think he was feeling a bit under the weather after swinging from the bauble so his pale complexion suits him lol. I cut the border using a Die'sire border frame die and the postbox is from Marianne Designs, all can be bought from the Crafters Companion website. 


And my last card is made using Makey Bakey Mice (Everyday) Hunkydory Kit, I love this kit, the quality of card is exceptional and of course this comes in the Christmas set too. 


I will be back with more Sneaky Peaks later through the week but don't forget to watch the shows on Create and Craft from Friday :-) 
I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion ~ Glitter/Gloss
Crafty Cardmakers ~ Christmas Snow/Ice
Anything Goes ~ In the garden 
Tuesday Throwdown ~ Anything Goes




6 comments:

Lin said...

These are all so pretty, but I think only the first one qualifies for our snow and ice challenge. I must keep my eyes peeled for the programmes though as they all look very cute.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

~ginny said...

Fun new mice - I like them! Thank you for sharing your project in the “Glitter and Gloss” Challenge at Craft Your Passion!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

Josephine said...

What a beautiful collection of cards!

Thanks for joining my 'Christmas Snow and Ice' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!

Heather said...

Aren't these all so cute!!! Adorable images and I love the little tiny jingle bells on the second. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous cards! Such a sweet little mouse :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Christmas Snow And Ice" Challenge.
Fiona x

Sarah said...

Wow! Beautiful work! I love all three of your cards! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!