Fab Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Angelica and Adam Sneak Peak

Hello crafty peeps, hope your keeping well....and dry! The weather has been terrible, thankfully I'm in the house for the rest of the day as I near got the head blew off me earlier, walked into work looking like a banshee!! Anyway, I'm here to tell you about a new release from Crafters Companion. The Angelica and Adam collection is the four day deal on Create and Craft from Monday and your going to just love it! Below are two cards I've made using the cd roms. The digi images have been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and these images are a delight to colour and the best thing is you can make them any size you want as they are digi images :-). My first card has been made using papers from the cd rom and I've embossed using 'Floral Frenzy' embossalicous folder from Die'sire. The sentimental sentiment is from the 'Love is all you need' set which has been stamped onto the gorgeous Cameo Stamping Frame. 


And here is little Angelica again, coloured with spectrum noir markers, just a pity the glitter isn't showing up in the photo :-( I will be back with more sneak peaks from the Angelica and Adam range. Enjoy your weekend and stay safe. x


I am entering this card into the following challenges:




1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cute with such gorgeous colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx