Fab Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Stampin Up Sheltering Tree and Petite Petals Easter Set.


The Joy of making Easter gifts, it is a must to have some chocolate in the photo and while your blogging the photo, you eat the chocolate! You deserve it! 
I love these little bags from Stampin Up, they make any gift that little bit more special and with the 'Irresistibly Yours' Sale A Bration designer paper, I have matched the card with the bag, I just sponged on some 'Baked Brown Sugar' Ink to the paper and Viola. I have used the very versatile 'Sheltering Tree' stamp set on my card, What occasion could you not use this set on? Love it! 
The Ribbons are also from the Sale A Bration promotion, remember with every £45 order you get to choose a Sale A  Bration item for Free, ends 31st March so don't miss out. Click the Link below to order yours. 





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Donna long time no visit these r beautiful, hope you are keeping well.
Chris x