Fab Followers

Wednesday 9 April 2008

Do craft friendship card.


I eventually managed to make a card last night. Its a penny black friendship card for a girl off the do craft forum, i'm quite please with it as i'm quite new to using water colours. Me and a paint brush don't usually work well together, but i love penny black stamps so trying to conquer this painting thing. I'm going to have to do something about a camera, the photo's i'm taking arent coming out too good (you see my cards are really far far better than they look on here he he) I'm using my phone to take photo's as we lost our digital one and i have far better things to spend my money on, like rubber stamps, papers, embellishments etc. oh and i'm off to a craft show tomorrow in belfast, can't wait, will let you know what i buy.

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

Hi Donna, thaniks for visiting my blog. Helped me to find my way to yours so that was good :D Your blog's looking great so far. Love the hedgehog card. You're certainly getting the hang of watercolouring. I*t's always been scary to me too LOL xx

Unknown said...

Looks like great watercolouring to me :-)