Fab Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

April Stamp Club Cards using Butterfly Basics Stamp Set

Hi there! Thought I would share 3 cards I made for my April Stamp Club which was held yesterday using the gorgeous 'Butterfly Basics' stamp set. I am so lucky to have a job I love and get to spend a few hours each month with a wonderful group of Ladies and just CRAFT! The best part for me is when the ladies complete their cards and smile with pride at what they have created. Its even more special when they send you pictures of cards they are creating at home and you know you've helped to inspire them. 
The card below has been made using the beautiful 'in colors' (2014-16), the 'Butterfly Basics' stamp set and 1 of the 'Butterflies Thinlits' Dies. 


The next card was made by layering 3 pieces of 'Very Vanilla' and stamping randomly. 


The last card was made using reinkers - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay. We used a baby wipe and reinkers to make a stamp pad giving us beautiful blended colours. 


Can't wait for my May Stamp Club, better get working on my designs :-) 

Information on my classes can be found on my facebook page 

You can also order any of the Stampin Up products that I've used on my website 






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog