Fab Followers

Saturday 2 May 2015

Stampin Up ~ Pop Up Box Card

Hi there, well its another dark and wet day here in N.Ireland, I suppose I can't complain, we did have a couple of weeks of sun for a while which is quite rare at this time of year lol. But, when the sun was out I visited the garden centre and bought some beautiful potted flowers, I should have known it was too early to put them out as a few days later they were covered with hail stones, aww well, I made my own little display! 
I've made this little pop up box card using a few Stampin Up stamp sets - Butterfly Basics, Mixed Bunch, Crazy About You and Petite Petals. 
Look at these beautiful happy colours, I've taken the combo from the designer paper 'Sweet Taffy' Love it! All these little flower stamps come with coordinating punches which always makes me happy, I'm not a big fan of cutting, the punches used are 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, Blossom, Petite Petals and Itty Bitty Accents Punches. The butterflies have been die cut using Butterflies Thinlits Dies. 
Before I go, I have to tell you that I had a sneaky peek at the fabulous new Stampin Up Annual Catalogue and OMG I can't wait until you see it! Unfortunately you will have to wait until 2nd June but it will be worth it. :-)  Start saving the pennies! 


If you would like to order any Stampin Up products, check out my webstore page, don't forget to check out any current offers! 






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

coops said...

so stunning donna.i love the pop up design and fabulous bright colours and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Clipping Solutions said...

Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with fantastic info.background removal service

Md Enamul Hoq said...

So good and effective blog published . I appreciate your informative content written . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing

t4cetaku said...

Wow! it could be shared by blogger which is very insightful info shared.
jasa percetakan jakarta
jasa percetakan murah
cetak buku murah jakarta
percetakan jakarta
percetakan murah
digital pritning
cetak buku
cetak murah
print murah

Dylan Brandon said...

I had a great financial assistance from Dr Pedro a loan officer with a great heart of God fearing Man, Dr Pedro Lend me a loan of 7,000,000 Euro to finance my project at rate of 3% rate pedroloanss@gmail.com Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.