Fab Followers

Monday 14 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday's Entry.


This is my entry for Cute Card Thursday, 'Card for a Child'. It took me ages to do this card, due to all the colouring and cutting but i'm really pleased with the result. The images are William,leaves and acorns by magnolia stamps and i have coloured using prisma pencils and sansador, colouring isn't as good as i'd hoped as i'm in desperate need of new paper stumps, will have to get them ordered. Anyway, buttons, brads and ribbon from poppicrafts and backing papers from a magazine.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the border you have created around William.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Unknown said...

lovely card, u beat me to this one i haven't a clue where to start with mine lol

Deb said...

fabulous card, love Williams green hair, I am a huge fan of the goblins, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge