Fab Followers

Wednesday 2 July 2008

PB Challenge. Pink, Green and Brown.


This is my entry for the Penny Black Challenge, pink, green and brown. This was quite challenging for me and i'm not sure if i like this card or not. I coloured the image with my marvy pens and water, stamped little paw's over the image and card, ribbon and flowers are from Poppicraft and i matt and layered the image with brown foam and pink card then used my scalloped scissors to decorate. I had to scrummage in my scrap box for all the bits for this challenge.

10 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

love the image

hugs jane x

Karen said...

That's an unusual combination and you have created a fab card for it. Love how the paw prints carry on from the image to the card.

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Donna.Love the Penny Black image,it's so cute. no more concerts planned for now....sniff.Lucky sis getting in the golden circle.I was just outside it in 3rd row centre of pitch.

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

awww cute pup :)

tracie said...

fab card, love the stamp and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at PBS Challenge :)x

Kath Stewart said...

Well I like it very much - love that image and the way you have used the colours - thanks so much for joining us at PBS this week - hope to see you again
kath
xxxx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card - love the little paw prints!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card. Love all the paws. Great job. Love from Holland.

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet, love the image.

ella bella said...

fab card love the image and the paw prints great idea. thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge. Tracy x