Fab Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2008

How cute is Marvin?




Another Grandson and another birthday, no our surname is not 'Walton' and yes i am way too young to be a nanny. My Grandson Dylan is Two tomorrow and he loves banana's so what better image to use on his card than Marvin, he's going to love him, Dylan also likes to climb over garden fences while at nanny's as i discovered yesterday so this suits him down to the ground. I'm just loving these cute spiral whisper stamps and great value for money. Anyway, i have coloured Marvin with prisma pencils and sansador and used the leaf stamp from my magnolia stamps to embellish it, i think they go very well. P.S. Photo's are taken with my new camera, what a difference in quality, i'm chuffed.

9 comments:

Leann said...

You can't possibly be someones Nan!
Such a cute card ~ love the little monkey :)
Leann x

CraftyC said...

A great card, I love it and so will your grandson!
Clairex

Heather said...

this is soo cute - very simple too! Love it

Sharon said...

He is cute, love your colouring.

Cass said...

Gorgeous card granny....lol.It's such a cute image and coloured beautifully.Perfect for a little boy.

Cass xxx

Trina said...

Awesome card! Dylan will love it! I really like your coloring of the image, and how you did his name!

Becky said...

Hi Donna! What a gorgeous card! I know my son Dylan would love it too!
Love Becky xx

Louise F NZ said...

You are so too young to be a Nanna! Thanbks for visiting my blog.
I LOVE your monky card so cute, I wish we could get all the cool stamps you guys can.
Lou

Anonymous said...

Just adorable Donna!
smiles,Deena