Fab Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Crafty Creations 'Halloween' Challenge.


Hi all, hope your all having a good Wednesday, well i suppose its almost over now lol. Anyway, this weeks Crafty Creation's Challenge is 'Halloween' so we'd love to see all your 'spooky' creations, I've decided to put up a prize for this week and as it was a last minute decision, I've decided the prize will be a 'Secret Stash' as it's still a secret to me lol but i've a good idea of what i'm going to do. My DT Card is all using Pink Petticoat downloads and i think they are fantastic, a definate must have as they are so cute and you can't usually say that about Halloween downloads can you? I've added cute little spider peel offs that i managed to pick up last year reduced to 1.00 for 3 sheets, its not very often you can say that either lol. I hope you will all join in this week, i can't wait to see what you come up with. Take Care. Donna x

14 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow can not often say this but it such a pretty halloween card, I love that PP download
Great Idea Hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Susie said...

Wow love this card
thanks for comment on sisters card, i hope she will like it x cheers hun
x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Donna, what a gorgeous halloween card hun, i love it. Hugs Linda x

hope you are well

Cass said...

Another fab halloween card Donna.They are so cute.

Cass xxx

nessy said...

what a lovely halloween card ~ can i say cute???
vanessa xx

Paula said...

what a great halloween card donna xxxx

Olena said...

Love this card! Great job!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card Donna. Must have a look at those downloads myself. I adore your spiders (not often I say that, either).
Sharon

InkyAndScrappy said...

Pink and Halloween? Tooo cute. Love it, guess mine would have to be blue and Halloween here though. Happy Trick or treating!

Bridgett Owens said...

That is a fun card! I love how it is not the traditional orange, black and purple color combo!
Hugs,
Bridgett

~Emma~ said...

I don't really do the whole Halloween thing but this is simply lovely! Have been and had a look at the new blog and will take part next week. Hope you are well. Hugs Em.x

~Emma~ said...

I don't really do the whole Halloween thing but this is simply lovely! Have been and had a look at the new blog and will take part next week. Hope you are well. Hugs Em.x

Anonymous said...

I love your Halloween card Donna! So cute!!
smiles,Deena

Els G. said...

I have to admit (again) that your spiders are soooo cute! (no one who knows me well enough, would believe I actually said this about a spider, real or not, lol!)
Els
x