Fab Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Forever Friends Challenge


Sorry the photo is dark, bad lighting so I might take another one tomorrow, in daylight. Anyway, I have recently found out about the Forever Friends Challenge Blog and I just love these little bears, so I couldn't wait to have a go. The theme this week is 'Round the Bend' which means the design team wanted to see circles on our cards. So I have used a Cuddly Buddly circle sentiment and I have added this to a blue circle I punched out, then placed this on top of a Poinsettia Flower, hope I spelt that right lol. I have coloured the image with my Marvy pens and water, added some ruby red liquid pearl dots then matt and layered the image with blue and red card then finished by adding a red holly ribbon. Oh the card blank was embossed with snowflakes but I bought them like that, not down to my own embossing.

13 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fab card! Love the cute image and the circle sentiment is really great! Great work!
Judy x

Paula said...

Another fantastic card Donna the forever friend bears are so cute i want them all lol
Paula xxxx

Cass said...

Ahhhh...that's gorgeous Donna.Lovely colouring and the embossed card is beautiful.I love these FF stamps and have loads coloured in waiting to be made into Christmas cards...when I get the chance...lol

Cass xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh its adorable Donna!!!! :) love it :) x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Donna I love the colouring of your image......


Emma xxx

Anonymous said...

This is great Donna! Such a sweet image and love the embossed bg!
smiles,Deena

craft mad Jenny said...

oh wow - i can't believe I haven't heard of the FF challenge blog before - where have I been!!!??? great card BTW!!!

Claire said...

Another great card Donna. I just love these FF images and your circle sentiment on top of the pointsettia is darling.

Claire

Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Donna! I love these teddies too!!
Love Becky xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Donna, this is such a gorgeous card hun, ilove these forever friends images. Lovely card. Thank you for the lovely card you sent me and images, they are great. Hugs Linda x

~Emma~ said...

Donna I'm so sorry I've not been around...will e-mail you later. Hope everything is well with you and Adam.
Love this card hun and the image is so cute! Lots of hugs Em.x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

Heather said...

this is fab! love that sparkly ribbon and the layout is so good too
hugs