Fab Followers

Friday 21 November 2008

Let it Snow

Well I've been keeping myself busy today, I managed to get 5 cards made this afternoon but have to confess, they were very easy. I have used the beautiful free gift from 'Quick Cards Made Easy' In this months issue you get a sheet of these cute snowmen stickers and a set of snowman decoupage, well the kids love 'the snowman' so I made these little cards for their friends, boys and girls versions. I am entering these into this weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge who's theme is 'Snow and Snowflakes'.

7 comments:

Heather said...

these are great! love the different shape of the cards
hugs

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards, love the images, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Donna, these cards are stunning, you have been busy. Loving that embossing snowflake, very effective. Hope you got my email hun. Hugs Linda x

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Donna!! :) these are absolutely fab!!!! I love them, so different.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

I CANT SEEM TO GET THE CAPS LOCK TO TURN OFF ON MY KEYBOARD LOL

Paula said...

Hi Donna these cards are fantastic hun
Paula xxxx

6 wacky women said...

These cards are beautiful, Donna. So unique.
Karen

Bev said...

Fabulous cards Donna, love the shape of them

hugs Bev x