Fab Followers

Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Secret Crafter Sketch

I made this little card last night for this weeks Secret Crafter Challenge, which is a sketch. I'm actually really happy with this card, I loved working with the sketch. The image is a penny black that was given to me by somebody a long time ago, I have coloured it with marvy pens and water, the papers I have used are from K and Co 'Classic K' and I have cut the squares with my cuttlebug and square die. added some prima flowers and flower brads, sentiment is a 'rub on'.

13 comments:

Paula said...

Donna this sooooo beautiful i just love the image and love the papers and love the colours
Paula xxxx

Jane Carroll said...

fabby card donna - funny image LOL

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Marlou said...

this is adorable donna!!! love it !! :) any sign of your swiss dots yet??? {LOL} :) x

Heather said...

this is gorgeous! love the papers and what a fab sketch
hugs

nessy said...

what a fab card~ love the papers, and that image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully
vanessa xx

Cass said...

Beautiful card Donna.I love everything about it.I so love K&Co papers.Gorgeous colours and love how you've done the squares.

Cass xxx

Sue said...

wow, this is stunning,cute image and very pretty papers

thanks for joining us at scsc:)


sue
xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Donna I love the papers and flowers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jenny said...

gorgeous card, lovely!

Bridgett said...

beautiful!

Donna said...

Wonderful card Donna and such pretty papers, love the image. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Bev said...

Oh this is so sweet Donna, I love the image - the beautiful papers work so well too

hugs Bev x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Donna,thanks for joining in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex