Fab Followers

Thursday 4 December 2008

Hello's and Thank You's.


Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately, no more awards for me from now on lol. I'm struggling to keep on top of things, its very difficult with Gary away around this time but I'll get there in the end. Last week I was sent these gorgeous presents from two beautiful blogging buddies, Emma and Linda, thank you soooooo much ladies, I was so touched by these lovely gifts. The card from Linda had this fabulous stamp tucked inside the card, even the paper it was wrapped in was stunning, tried to open it without ripping it lol. Then after a very worrying e mail from Emma lol (thought she'd been at the Christmas Sherry when she asked what colours I like to wear) I got this amazing bracelet, which i'm wearing at the minute cause I love it so much.

4 comments:

Paula said...

What lovely gifts Donna its always nice when you recieve crafting presents from lovely friends.
Paula xxxx

Sarah C said...

What lovely pressies. I got a bracelet from Emma too and I wear it at every opportunity and have it on now too. Isn't she just so clever and kind?? xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Those are two lovely friends. Fab presents.
Sharon

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Enjoy your presents hun you deserve them as you are such a lovely person,and i feel honoured to have you as a friend. Hugs Linda x