Fab Followers

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Which Paper Trimmer/ Cutter?

Jenny would love to know what is your favourite paper trimmer/cutter and she is going to give some lovely blog candy to one lucky person that helps her out by leaving their suggestion on her blog. I too would love to know what the best one is as I have wasted so much money on these things and have always gone back to my simple little x cut paper trimmer. So why not pop over to Jenny's blog and help her out, I'm sure there are a lot of us wanting to know what comes out on top.

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

This is one answer I would love to know! I haven't had much luck with the paper trimmers I have owned and currently own now. If there is a great trimmer out there that cuts straight and is portable (my preference) I'd love to know about it!