Fab Followers

Monday 19 January 2009

Award Ceremony



Oh my goodness, so many lovely awards from so many lovely bloggers, thank you all. Now this is the scary part, trying to remember everyone who gave me what lol, my memory isn't the best at the minute, lack of nicotine. My good friend Paula has sent me one, thank you Paula (Chicken lol) and the lovely Debbie gave me a few, your an angel, thank you. And I'm going to check through my posts as I know there was someone else but I have had so many posts to read through due to my blog candy I can't remember who it was. I will be back .......
I also would like to give these awards to all bloggers that visit me that hasn't got them yet, I am now visiting that many blogs I couldn't pick 5.

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your awards!
I saw your "I've Quit" counter, one week, wow, you deserve an award for that too Donna! You Rock!
blessings, Maria

Bridgett Owens said...

Kudos to you on the awards and on your journey to stop smoking. I wish you continued success!