Fab Followers

Saturday 31 January 2009

Buttons and Bow's





Hi everyone, How many of you have this little stamp? Isn't it cute? I just love the freebies and who doesn't? especially when they are as nice as this little set is. For those of you that haven't a clue what I'm talking about, they came free in February's Issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. Well, I made this little card as a sample of this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge, the theme has been set by Nikki and it is 'Buttons and Bow's', I know what your thinking..........you can't see my button, well thats because there isn't one, It fell off and rolled away........no, only joking, Nikki has left the challenge as you can use both buttons and bows or you can choose to use just one of the elements, so Its up to you. And of course, like every week, we have a fantastic prize on offer for one lucky crafter which has kindly been donated by the One Stop Card Craft Online Shop, I hope you can join us this week, I look forward to seeing your creations. Enjoy your weekend. x
Items Used To Make This Card.
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Azurite)
Stamps (Free gift with magazine)

15 comments:

clare said...

aww..lovely card donna,love the colour combo.
ive got these stamps as well..they are really cute,only been able to use them once,cause secound time im having trouble with them staying on my block and noticed as well..they wont stay on the actete(sorry mind blank..spelling..lol)that they came on..you having the same problem?or have you got a tip that you can share,to help them stick?

thanks hun,hugs clarex

nessy said...

lovely card donna ~ that stamp is so cute ~love the style of this card ~ delightful!!
vanessa xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is such a cute card love the simplicity of it and what a great free stamp that is
Have a great no-smoking weekend hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Paula said...

Hi Donna love this card and the stamp is so cute.
Paula xxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card Donna. I love this stamp set too. Gorgeous colour with the white and I do like the textured card.
Sharon xx

Sally said...

Elegant card. Keep up the good work on the "not smoking" I'm so proud of you.

Anne said...

it's very sweet Donna, those little birdies are just lovely
Good luck in the challenge

Happy Crafter said...

Its gorgeous Donna i have them but not used them yet:)
Val xxx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful card Donna. I don´t have the stamp but i love it.
x Natasha x

Macpurp said...

this is lovely!
I love the cleanness of it.
I also got this stamp set but haven't used it yet.

love teen x

Maria Matter said...

Hi Donna!
This is such a precious card! Beautiful images, can't believe they were free...how cool is that!
Lovin' the textured cardstock!
Blessings, Maria

Heather said...

great card, very simple and elegant. love the textured card.
hugs

Sammi said...

Oooh.. it's gorgeous Donna.. and the blue and white is so soft and lovely!!
xxx

Faye said...

Donna, love the card. I'm glad you explained about the stamp because I really didn't know what you were talking about. How precious this card is.

Tabitha said...

Donna I love all the different nesties you are using! I need to use mine more often!

Love the card with the cute little boy and girl!!