Fab Followers

Thursday 12 February 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Hi everyone, Just thought I'd come on and give a little explanation why I haven't and won't be around much over the next week or so. As I have said in previous posts my son is coming home on Tuesday for 2 weeks R&R (oh i'm so excited) and it is also his 21st birthday so we are having a big party for him but as well as his party we are raising money for Help For Heroes on the night and I am working on fundraising for this at the minute. My O/H is coming back from England tonight so I'm off to the airport shortly to pick him up and my sister is coming back from Gibraltar for the party so I have a lot going on at the moment. I will pop on my blog when i can to say hello but I don't think i'll be getting many cards made, maybe one or two, who knows. But hopefully i will have some brilliant photo's to show you. Take Care. x

10 comments:

Macpurp said...

good luck with your fund raising!
xx

Diane.W. said...

Enjoy your family time :o)x

Linda . J said...

Hi Luvocardz Have a great time with your family and your fund raising and gets lots of money.
Hugs Linda

Sally said...

Enjoy your family. Hope you raise lots of money.

Tabitha said...

Good luck with your fund raising.

I just saw your I quit smoking widget! Good for you! Keep it up girlfriend!!! I need to give up my addiction to Coke Zero!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Enjoy visitng your son and other relatives, family and friends who will be coming in to celebrate with you. I hope you raise lots and lots of money! I am eager to see the photos when you can post them.
Hugs,
Bridgett

tracy said...

arrrhhhh you enjoy Donna it all sounds very exciting, let us know more on the fundraising.
Now you go party girl
hugs Tracy x

cats whiskers said...

Have a wonderful time with the family
Hugs Jacqui x

Maria Matter said...

You are a busy lady! But it all sounds good!
Have a wonderful time with your family Donna!
Blessings to you all, Maria

Sammi said...

Take care! Hope things go well - have fun with your family and hope you are able to raise lots of support!
xxx