Fab Followers

Saturday 11 April 2009

Forever Friends~Monotone


I had so much fun making this card for the Forever Friends Challenge last night, the theme this week is 'Monotone'. I have masked the image to get the little girl bear with the balloon to stand behind the piggy back bear's which was a present from my good friend Paula, thanks again Paula. I have coloured them using my distress inks and I have used 3d glaze on the balloon. I also got to use my stampin around wheel 'Its beautiful' on the background of the card, I just love these wheels, was thinking of maybe decorating the living room with them lol. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

16 comments:

nessy said...

super cute card ~love the striking colours ~dazzling
enjoy your easter weekend
vanessa xx

debra said...

Great job Donna, love the background, i have been looking at these as i am now commited to buying SU products once a month and think i should invest in a roller, do you use the ink cartridges(think they are called) that go in the machine or do you roll over an SU stamp pad? need some FF stamps must get some soon they are so cute
hugs Debra

Karen Lee said...

Oh these bears are so darned cute!! I truly wish I could stamp like you!!

XOXO
Karen Lee

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Donna,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

what a nice card.. love it

LG mOni

Wendy said...

Donna this is a really beautiful card, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

debra said...

It's me again
Happy Easter have a fun day anf thanks for the advice. (Guess what my next order at SU will be?)lol
hugs Debra

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun I love how you colour these bears it is just perfect and that lovely DP is just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Cass said...

Happy Easter Donna.Gorgeous card.Love how you've used those two FF stamps.
Cass xxx

Debbie said...

Lovely card Donna - love the rich red. :)
xxDebbiexx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! this is so sweet. Great choice of colours for a monotone and your stamp and papers are superb.
Sharon xx

Bastelzauberin said...

what a gorgeous card Donna,l love the colours.

Silke X

maxine said...

Beautiful card, there is something on my blog for you.

Tasha said...

oooohhhh so pretty Donna such gorgeous colours
love tasha xx

tiggertastic said...

this is so cute, what a lovely make, The easter card above is fantatic as well.

Sarah x

Maria Matter said...

This is so sweet! Love that background and those cuddly little bears! Fabulous job with the masking!!!
A beautiful card Donna!
Blessings, Maria