Fab Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Stamp With Us

I Just found a lovely blog called 'Stamp With Us' their challenge at the minute is a recipe
4 brads
1 ribbon
2 Designer papers
So, as my Mojo is in sleep mode due to my son Kalen being unwell (he seems to catch everything thats going about at the minute) I thought I'd make a simple card using that recipe. Of course first I had to check that the blade on my paper trimmer was still sharp, so what did I do? .....yep...ran my finger over it!!! Yep.....it was sharp alright! lol. Now, if my children had done that I would have said "That was silly...What did you do that for? Well you'll not do it again will you?" So no....I won't be doing it again and Yes, I should practice what I preach.
Ok, back to my card, its pretty simple so there is no need to explain what I did as you can see for yourself so here are the products I've used:
S.U. Stamp Sets: Tart and Tangy and Best Yet.
S.U. Stampin Up Designer Paper: Summer Picnic.
S.U. Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon.
S.U. Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive.
S.U. Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Edge.
S.U. Inks: Real Red, Barely Black.

20 comments:

Saskia said...

Donna,

Beautiful card, so fresh and yummy!

Greetings,
Saskia

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Donna, what a really stunning card hunny, i love cherries, and this card reminds me of summer! hugs Linda x

nessy said...

oh yummy card ~love the uncomplicated layout ~gorgeous
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Donna,l love the papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Donna! I love these fresh scrumptious papers and your design is wonderful!
Sorry to hear your Kalen isn't feeling well. Hopefully it will pass quickly and he'll bounce back to normal!!!
take care
blessings, Maria

Pink Dandelion said...

Stunning card Donna, love it.
Debs x

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Donna.Love the papers,they look scrummy.I keep meaning to try this challenge.Maybe yet...lol
Cass xxx

Macpurp said...

oh this is classy! i love it.
hope your finger heals up fast & your son feels better soon.
love Tina x

simplyfairies said...

what a gorgeous broght and bold card, love it..

liza said...

What a gorgeous card donna its fab,check out out my blog as i have left something for you
love n hugs
liza
xox

Sally said...

Donna,
Loved your card so much that I went straight to the Stamp With Us Blog, made my card and started to post it to my blog only to realize that I didn't post to your blog. Must be a "senior moment" Anyhoo, love your card. Those colors always look so fresh to me. It's gorgeous. BTW. I really do use a level to level my camera. Not that is apparently does any good. LOL

Teresa Kline said...

i luv this, great design and papers, very nice! *~*

cats whiskers said...

What a great card Donna, love those cherries and the papers are a perfect match, your colouring is great
Hugs Jacqui x

Sara said...

Nice and summery - looks good enough to eat. Sara xx

Susie Sugar said...

A taste of summer , beautiful
Hugs Susie xx

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful card, love the cherries, lovely fresh, summer feel ;0)

Dawn
xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! oh donna I have missed loads of your gorgeous cards, I love this one!!! I nearly bought this cherry paper at the SU party, fabulous!! :) ♥

Teri said...

Hi Donna :)

A truly gorgeous card! Well done on makeing the fav five .... I can see why! Love it!

Teri xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Fantastic card, Congrats on being in the top 5, This card is a real winner ! lol!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Sara said...

Congrats on making the SWU Fave Five. Sara xx