Fab Followers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Hi honey......I'm home.

Hi Ladies, well my little holiday in Gibraltar is over but I had an amazing time, we packed so much into the 5 days and I managed to get a bit of a tan too. I was so brave, I managed to build up the courage to get on a cable car to the top of the rock and at one point I even opened my eyes! When we reached the top a cheeky little monkey took a fancy to my bag so we had a bit of a tug of war but I won in the end lol. I have some photo's I will get up later, not sure If I'll get a card up today as I'm working on my DT stuff, maybe tomorrow, I've so much to catch up on now, including visiting you all to see what you have been up to. Enjoy the rest of your day. x

5 comments:

Scrappin' Sam said...

Hi Donna, sounds like you had a great time. I'll email you about Judiths email later. Luv Sam x

Linda . J said...

Hi Donna Sounds like you had a fab time and a tan too, lovely.
Hugs Linda

Cass said...

Glad you had a fab time Donna.Not sure I'd have gone up in the cable car...lol.
Cass xxx

Sally said...

Glad you had a lovely time. I am so afraid of heights that I wouldn't have been able to go to the top. Glad you didn't miss out though.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Donna!
Happy you're back with us, sounds like you had a wonderful time! and got a tan too! Brave you for rising to new heights to play with the monkey! lol
Welcome home!
blessings, Maria