Fab Followers

Saturday 16 May 2009

Pink and Brown.

Hi everyone, I've scheduled this post for today as I am currently in Gibraltar lying on the beach, sun beating down on me with a cocktail drink in my hand. (I hope lol) Anyway, its time for the One Stop Craft Challenge and this week Paula has chosen the theme which is Pink and Brown, as you can probably guess from my blog I'm very into brown at the moment. I have picked a sugar nellie stamp and coloured it using my promarkers, the flowers are made using an X Cut punch and I've added little Kanban Pearls to the middle. I hope you can join us this week, pop over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous design teams creations and see what prize we have on offer for you. I'll catch up with you all when I get back next week, enjoy your weekend what ever you have planned.

10 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous, gorgeous card!! pretty in pink... and brown!
vanessa xx

Sarah C said...

Lovely card Donna. I hope you have a fantastic holiday xoxo

Lorraine Robertson said...

Gorgeous card honey & I so love that colour combo.

Hope you're enjoying your hols...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Donna.Love the colour combo and the cute image.Hope you're having a fabby holiday.
Cass xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Donna,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Linda . J said...

I just love Oink and Brown and this is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Macpurp said...

hope you are having a fab time!
beautiful card, love this colour combo!
and i love the sentiment !!

love tina x

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I love the card. Simply stunning!!! Wonderful job! I hope you are enjoying the sun and some relaxation!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Faye said...

Donna, this is so very pretty. Love the darling image.

Maria Matter said...

This is gorgeous Donna!
I love all the flowers with their pretty pearl centers!!!
I hope you're having a fabulous time on holiday!
Many blessings, Maria