Fab Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Christmas in August

Hi everyone, I'm still on holiday but I have scheduled this post. I was very touched to be asked to be GDT on the Creative Card Crew Challenge this week by my lovely friend Paula, thank you Paula. This week the theme is 'Christmas In August' so I made this little card from my Stampin Up Stash, I have used SU pastels to colour the image and the cardstock is Certainly Celery and Real Red, the embossing was done using a star cuttlebug folder and the image is stamped onto Labels nestabilities. Hope you can join in the challenge this week. x

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Donna,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Happy Crafter said...

Fab christmas card Donna love it:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Maria Matter said...

I love the starry background here Donna! Wonderful colored image on the nesties!
I'm sure you're having a blast on your holiday!!!
Blessings, Maria

Paula said...

Such a fabulous Christmas card Donna. Thankyou for being our Guest Designer this week. Have a great holiday hun.
Paula xxxx

Simone said...

What a stunning card, a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured.
Simone

Karen said...

I love this red and green: Can't beat that combo for Christmas!
The Stars folder looks stunning as a background.