Fab Followers

Monday 3 August 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Hi Crafters,
This is a little card that I made last night for the Creative Card Crew Challenge, the theme is 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. This stamp is from Hanna Stamps and it just makes me think of our summer so far lol, we just have to make the most of what we're given, so we need to just get the old wellie's on and stomp in the puddles, bring it on. I've coloured the image using promarkers and the dp is My Minds Eye 'Bloom and Grow', I've added little dew drops to the centre of the flowers as these remind me of little drops of water. Anyway, off to work for a while, hope your having better weather than we are! x

4 comments:

Paula said...

Fabulous as always Donna the image is fantastic. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card! love the image and your colouring and loving the layout
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Donna and lovely colouring, love the papers and design, just beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Maria Matter said...

Love this Hanna...omgosh, it's been forever since I inked mine up!
This is a fun card, perfect for this challenge!
Our weather is quite zany this summer...so much rain and cooler than normal temps! I think summer really only arrived this last week and my air conditioning has been blowing ever since! lol
Blessings, Maria