Fab Followers

Monday 21 September 2009

Fold N Go

Hi Crafting buddies, I'm really getting into making things with templates at the minute, I suppose its because I have a lot of birthdays, fundraisers and a craft show coming up and I've started to think about Christmas too (shock horror). This is the 'Fold n Go' template from 'My timeless templates' and again its so easy to make. I'm going to fill this with sweets for my SIL's upcoming fundraiser, hopefully I'll manage to get a couple of them made but time is running out as its on Saturday and I have a very busy week ahead of me. I'm off to London on Wednesday with my Mum for a couple of days, spending Thursday at Camdon Market, I've always wanted to go there and although I lived in London for 6 months I never got around to going. So I'm looking forward to spending some money there, I wonder are there any good craft stalls lol. Anyway, back to my box, I have stamped the background with a retired stamping'up set called 'Best Blossoms', distressed the edges with 'Green Galore' ink, scalloped some black card and put this at the bottom of the box and used Labels nesties for the main image then added some black ribbon here and there. I'm entering this into the 'Colour Create Challenge' this week the theme is Neon Green and Black and the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week the theme is 'Distressing Techniques'. x

12 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Donna, what a gorgeous creation. Love the colour scheme and the background looks fab. The inked up edges are perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps I hope you don't mind but I've added you to Mr Linky....wouldn't want anyone to miss this!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Donna. Wowee! This is stunning hun. Beautiful stamping and what a great shape (Oh - you've made me want to spend more money now. lol)
Have a great time in London, you'll have a ball in Camdon Market.
Sharon xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oooops! I forgot to say....
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Create.
(Blush)
Sharon xx

Donna said...

Fantastic project Donna, love the distressing you have done and such a fresh combination of colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC :) Donna x

Maria Matter said...

Wowzer, another gorgeous creation Donna!
You are really on a roll with all this eye candy!

Have a great time in London, sounds like a fun time!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

6 wacky women said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Donna.
I just love the green paper, the splash of pink is stunning. Great template.

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x

cats whiskers said...

This is brill hun and even better filled with sweets just love that gorgeous green paper
Hugs Jacqui x

Chris said...

Hi Donna, I hope you're well. I love your gift bag, it's so pretty and very girly, a really lovely way to use the colours. Hope you have a great time in London, I've never been to Camden Market either and always wanted to go. I hope you find some bargains. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)xx

Nicola said...

Wonderful creation Donna, love this colour combo and your super stamping and ooh what a tasty treat it will be when filled with sweets. Enjoy London and your trip round the market.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Di said...

Fabulous! love this! your so clever,dont spend too much at Camdon market!

Thanks for joining Colour Create this week

Di xx

Liza said...

Beautiful gift bag, I adore the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Pop's Cards said...

Donna this is just gorgeous i so love the colours on this one, perfect, thank you for joining us at cupcake this time hugs Pops x