Fab Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Elzybells Challenge Card

Hi Peeps, hope your all keeping warm and cosy, its freeeeeezing here in N.Ireland brrrr. I've got the heating on but I'm thinking of having a nice fire roaring up the chimney tonight. Anyway, to keep myself warm I decided to sit and make a little card for the Elzybells Challenge. This week Elizabeth wanted us to 'case' one of the design teams cards, so I chose Jeanne. Like Jeanne's card I have used a little bear, scrolls with gems mine are embossed, with the sentiment at the bottom. Sorry about the bright picture, I obviously had too many lights on while taking this, you would really need sunglasses on to look at it lol. Enjoy your day. x

5 comments:

liza said...

hi donna,it truly is freeeezing here today isnt it,think im gonna have a fire blazing tonight also,i cant motivate myself today at all,im living in knockmore now so i am really only down the road from you now lol your card is beautiful and youve coloured your image fantastic

love n hugs
liza
xox

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, what a sweet image and such perfect backing papers, not nice here either I am afraid
Hugs Jacqui x

Maria Matter said...

brrrr, it's cool here too! The sun is shining though, so it appears to be a lovely day! lol I have my little furry socks on, so I'm good to go!

this is such an adorable card...love those little swirls in the corners. Your gorgeous coloring really shows in this one Donna...I just wanna poke that little bear in the tummy...in a nice loving way, of course!! :)
Blessings, Maria

Cass said...

Really pretty card donna.Such a cute image.
Cass xxx

Nicola said...

Awe your card is adorable Donna and that wee bear is ever so cute.
Pretty hot here sweetie so I can save on heating rofl.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-