Fab Followers

Saturday 10 October 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge~ Birthday Celebrations


Hi Crafters, hope your having a lovely weekend so far. Its time for a new challenge at the One Stop Craft Challenge and this week the theme is
Birthday Celebrations
and my card was made for one of our fabulous dt members, Sharon. Happy Birthday Sharon! Today is Sharon's 50th Birthday so maybe you would like to pop over to give her some crafty birthday wishes.
My card is made using Stampin'Up products, the stamp set is called 'Organic Grace' a hostess set from the old catalogue and I have stamped using Elegant Eggplant and Chocolate Chip ink. Oh and don't laugh but I made the little verse up for Sharon lol, I wanted to make it a bit personal even though I'm not much of a poet but I knew she would appreciate my effort and have a laugh. I hope you can join us in our challenge this week, the One Stop Card Craft online shop is sponsoring us with a fabulous Birthday Card making kit worth £10. We look forward to seeing your creations. x

5 comments:

maxine said...

wow this is beautiful

liza said...

stunning card donna,she will love it,your little verse is fab too,hope you have a great weekend

love n hugs
liza
xox


p.s are you going to the craft fair in the kings hall next month?x

nessy said...

oh just so delightful and delicate!! a very special card donna!!
vanessa xx

Cass said...

Stunning card Donna.Love the colours and the beautiful stamps.
Cass xxx

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Donna, Sharon will be so pleased! love these colors together too!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Blessings, Maria