Fab Followers

Thursday 8 October 2009

Quality Fine Art Printing Card



Hi Peeps, I thought I'd go pink today for a change, even though I am loving using autumn colours at the minute I thought a change was as good as a rest. Anyway, I was asked by Photo Paper Direct to try out some Cotton Soft White 280, which is Fine Art Lightly Textured Soft White Printing Card, phew thats a mouthful eh? and of course I was delighted to give it a go as I'm always looking for the perfect printing card for my digi stamps. Well this product just happened to be perfect! This is my first card using the Fine Art Printing Card and on this image, Susie Watering Flowers, I have used Prisma Pencils and Sansador. The card is lightly textured and one side is smoother, so I printed the digi stamps onto the smoother side, perfect for the prisma's to blend and I was very happy with the result. The card is 280g, acid free, so a great quality card and specially developed for fine art and photo reproduction. I've just noticed its half price at the moment too. I'm now going to try the card with my promarkers, I'll let you know how I get on.
I have entered this card into the Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge ~ punches/die cuts.

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Loving the pinks Donna and your colouring is beautiful on this sweet image. I am sure you will have no problems using your Promarkers on this ultra smooth card.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Donna said...

Hi Donna, fantastic card, such pretty colours and such a cute littel digi image! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Great card. Love all the pinks with just enough yellow to compliment it. Many thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp. Hope to see you again next time.
Sandra x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card and I love the added touch of yellow.

Maria Matter said...

So, so pretty!
I just adore little Susie Squirrel and you've colored her so beautifully!
It's always nice to see a pretty pink card, no matter the season!!!

Blessings, Maria