Fab Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Jak Heath's Challenge

Good Morning Crafters, today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my Aunt Annie's birthday, she is 86 years young today and i've used one of the gorgeous images that were put together to raise money for Katie, check out Jak Heath's blog to find out more about this fabulous set and to hear Katie's story. I have coloured the image using prisma colours ( a little too heavy handed with the yellow me thinks) and then decoupaged it. I also glazed some of the petals but that doesn't show up too well in the photo. The pin and beads are from the Stampin Up pretties tin and the little filigree corners were given to me by a friend. Jak is having a little challenge on her blog all you have to do is enter using one of the digi images from Katie's set.
Right off to print more out, enjoy the rest of your day. x

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card Donna, your colouring is outstanding!!!! perfection hugzz xx

Jak Heath said...

Gorgeous card Donna love the 3d work you have done on it, thank you for supporting Help for Katie.

Maria Matter said...

holy moly girlie this is GORGEOUS!!! Seriously gorgeous!!!
I'm sure Auntie loved it!!
hugs

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful too! hugs Samantha :0)