Fab Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

Carmen Electrafying!

Hi Crafters, happy valentines day, hope you got spoiled or at least spoiled yourselves lol. This is a little card I made last night for my son, I still giggle thinking I actually made this for my son lol, my daughter got a bit of a shock when she walked in and I was colouring Carmens butt hehe, my son usually gets something with a teddy on, well........he is 23 so I think this is more apropriate now! This is one he probably won't mind putting up on his wall. I have made a few mistakes on the colouring but all in all I think it turned out quite well. I have coloured Carmen, which is one of Kenny K's Digi downloads, with copic's and I've added black eyelets to the corners as the theme on Kenny ks challenge is circles, then I've just matt and layered with red and black cardstock. I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Kenny ks Krafty Girlz Challenge~ Circles
Crazy 4 Challenges~ hearts
Papertake~ Have a Heart
Cupcake Craft Challenge~ I love you ( at least one heart)
Enjoy the rest of your day x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Donna, I was thinking of this image for my son-in-law's 30th birthday, seeing your's has decided me, yes definately!! Hope you are well, not 'seen' you around for a while!

Hugs, Barbaraxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, a fabulous card with amazing colouring! I think my daughter would kill me if I sent this to my son-in-law! I'm not brave enough to send it to my son, lol! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at KKKGC....

Hugs
Judith

liza said...

your too hard on yourself,your colouring is amazing,super card Donna,he will love it
love n hugs
liza
xox

Jill said...

gorgeous card Donna your colouring looks perfect to me thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

Liza said...

A great card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Rach said...

a fantastic card Donna, perfect for the older male.xx

Delphine said...

Great card, fantastic image and I love the eyelets! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

You have done a fantastic job coloring this image! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG, hope to see you next week!

Maria Matter said...

this is STUNNING Donna! such a fun image and your coloring is tops! I love the KK images! Yes, much more appropriate than a teddy! lol
hugs