Fab Followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Love this Ribbon Flower!

 Hi Crafters, I've been playing with my new Marianne Ribbon Flower Die, isn't it gorgeous! Love it. I'll be making plenty of these I can tell you. Also my lovely new dp, 'First Edition' Sweet Owl, oh its so pretty, I keep picking up the pad and looking through it lol and as you can see I also dusted off the sewing machine, I think I should have left it where it was as its not as easy as I thought to sew a straight line. So as you can see the card is very plain, embossing using a paisley folder, flower die, tag die, lace border punch and punched little flowers with pink pearls. Here is a close up of the Ribbon Flower.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges~ Use Dies
Truely Scrumptious~ Pearls and Swirls

3 comments:

Heather said...

A beautiful card Donna, those papers are totally scrumptious!!! Fabulous layout and your details, especially the ribbon flower are gorgeous.
My machine doesn't sew in straight lines either (lol)!!

So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs
Heather xx

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Donna! I love this color and your beautiful flowers!!

I just had my DH dig out my sewing machine...we shall see what comes of it! lol

hugs & blessings

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Donna - love the design and your flower also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x