Fab Followers

Thursday 14 July 2011

New Release

hatter 003

 

Good morning, even though its only been a few days from my last post it feels like its been weeks!  I’m happy to say that the grandchildren are all out of hospital now and I eventually got my cuddles from the new edition, Thomas. Am I the only one that wants to take a bite out of newborns? I promise you now I have never acted on these impulses lol,  They are just so soft and peachy!

And here  he is.

thomas

Now onto my card and the newest release from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Meet ‘Iris May Hatter’ I just love the new release and I’ve got another fab one to show you tomorrow, they are so adorable! There are more to see so make sure  you pop over to the challenge blog and see what lovely surprises the design team have came up with.

I have coloured my image with promarkers and the gorgeous dp is from Stampin Up.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Simon Says ~ Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly ~ Hot Hot Hot

Craft Your Passion ~ Just for You

One Stitch at a Time ~ Anything Goes

Crafts and Me ~ Summertime

Remember you still have a week to enter the Little Miss Muffet Challenge ‘Anything but a card’ or if you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamp it is always ‘Anything Goes’.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful card Donna and extremely cute new addition to your family!

xx

ChickieChirps said...

Lovely card Donna! I love the yellows! And your new wee grandie is just gorgeous!

Arabella

Shirl said...

Lovely to hear all is well and you have had the long awaited cuddle with Thomas. No you're not the only one, I too want to have a nibble.
Oops nearly forgot to say how gorgeous your card is.
Hugs Shirley x x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww your grandson is just gorgeous hun!
Love your card her hair is fab & I love your colour combo!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Wenda said...

Great card thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

Hugs Wenda

Heather said...

I love the spotty paper and the sweet image, such a gorgeous bow!! I'm glad you resisted taking a bite out of your new baby grandson - he's gorgeous!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful grandson and card , thank you for joiningus this week at OSAAT. Nikki DT

RoseC said...

Donna, your Iris May Hatter looks magnificent on this beautiful card. Awww...Congrats on your new grandbaby too! So glad to see your entry at Crafts and Me's summertime challenge. ~ Rose

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Donna, he is sooooo precious!
congrats again hun!
hugs!