Fab Followers

Thursday 28 July 2011

New Release

new release 003
Well the sun eventually came out in Ireland and its been absolutely lovely, unfortunately my youngest son has not been well these past few days so I haven’t been able to take the kids anywhere nice as of yet but we have a surprise party planned for Sunday as its my Mums 60th birthday so fingers crossed the sun will stay with us for a while longer especially as all the family are coming and we won’t all fit in the house lol so I’m planning on using the garden too, oh please let the weather be good. 
I’ve two cards to show you today using some of the new images released today over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, have to say I love them especially the ‘Hatters’ .  My first card is using an image called  ‘Melba Flora Hatter’  isn’t she sweet, doing the Cha Cha.  I decided to dust the old prisma pencils off for my colouring, I forgot how much I love them and of course this card just needed a feather and hatpin to finish.
new release 007
And this beautiful girl is called ‘Camila’ again I’ve used my prisma pencils and sansador to colour,  the papers are from ‘My minds eye’ and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. I’ve also done a bit of experimenting with my Faux stitching , I managed to do criss cross, zig zag and straight, woo hoo lol . Pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous cards the design team have made using the new release,  I will have more to show you tomorrow.
P. S. Don’t forget you have another week to enter the current challenge, the theme is ‘Summer’.
I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter ~ Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious ~ Buttons and Bows
Top Tip Tuesday ~ Make it Girly
Clear It Out ~ Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays ~ Anything Goes
Our Daily Bread ~ piercing
2 Sisters ~ Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin ~ Anything Goes
Paper Cutz ~ Anything Goes
Wags N Whiskers ~ Buttons and Bows
Frosted Designs ~ Buttons

17 comments:

Shirl said...

Hope your youngest is feeling a little better now Donna ... fingers and toes crossed for the sun on Sunday.

Aren't these images just hugable and what you have done with them is fantastic ... as usual.

Hugs Shirley x x

~Vittory~ said...

Hi Donna!
Your cards are just adorable! I like black and red!

Hope that sun will stay with you longer and clouds will come here because it's SO HOT!

With best wishes,
Viktoria

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous cards Donna! I love the feathers on Melba Flora's card and the stitching on your Camila card is amazing! I didn't realise it was faux until you mentioned it!

Arabella

Debs M said...

love the first one, the colour combo and feather look fabulous x

the second is so sweet, love the oranges and stitching and the flower looks great x

Michele Roos said...

These are such wonderful cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
Two gorgeous cards; I especially love the first one - so striking yet really cute! I hope the weather doesn't let you down on Sunday. Hope your little one is feeling better too. xx

Unknown said...

so adorable, thanks for joining us at Clear It OUt

Annette said...

2 stunning cards. Love the red and black together on the first one. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx

Wendy said...

Love the card fabby image brill, thank you for joining us is week for our challenge buttons and bows this week at truly scrumptious

Wendy DT TS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I hope the sun stays longer for you and that your daughter feels better, Donna.

Adorable cards! I just love your sentiment and image on your card using the Bloom and Grow paper. Beautiful layout!!

Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
hugs,
Chris

Sabrina Jackson said...

Donna, gorgeous cards and the one wth the piercing is just perfect for this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Thanks for taking the time to play along!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Maggie's Crafts said...

Thank you for taking part in GIRLIE challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

Your creations are beautiful!:)

So happy you've joined us!

Maggie
xx

Debs said...

Two totally diferent gorgeous cards, thanks for joining TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such supercute cards. Thank you so much for joining in on our theme this week, over at Truly Scrumptious.
Hugs, Anja
xxx

bente_me said...

Love the sweet card:) Beautiful details!
Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious
Hugs Bente:)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

These are both great cards and the hatter in black/red/white is stunning! I love the colors you chose for Camila too. ;D Hope you all had a great time at the party and that everyone is well this week. *Hugs

Unknown said...

Hi there - I love this image & you've really done her justice v. pretty color scheme, also great faux stitching - if you hadn't have said I'd of thought it was real!
Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n' Whiskars - we have another challenge starting today 'Sparkly' - hope you can join us!
Deb.x