Fab Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Neglected and Unloved!

forever friends 009

Argh sorry about my terrible cropping on this picture, I didn’t think it was as bad when I done it lol.  I have been having a little clear up around my craft room and ohhing and ahhing over some of my stamps that have been neglected recently, I just had to stamp out this penny black stamp and colour it, I love these little mice, so out came the copics and a bit of experimenting with my colour combos as I usually colour my penny blacks in distress inks, I think it turned out ok.

forever friends 011

The sentiment is also from penny black, think its the first time its been used, shame on me. So, I’ve decided that once a week I’m going to rekindle the love of some of my old stamps. Yep, thats what I’m gonna do! (I’m always full of good intentions lol)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamping Scrapping Challenge ~ Summer Challenge

Incy Wincy Challenge ~ Something old, something new. (1 old stamp and 1 New)

Penny Black ~ Anything Goes

Frosted Designs ~ Colouring

Craft us Crazy ~ Anything Goes

Moving along with the times ~ Don’t be square

For Fun ~ Anything Goes

Creative Inspiration ~ Lemonade – Lemon and white

Fab n Funky ~ Friendship

 

18 comments:

Sheilagh said...

Hi Donna, love your forever friends Christmas card so cute! and I adore the nicey micey card great colours great image, love Penny Black :)
Sheilagh x

Scrappin' Sam said...

Hi Donna, thats a lovely card. I sorted all my stamps last week and I didn't realise how many I had! Sam x

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Donna I love the daisy chain image and beautifully coloured

Thaks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge

Hugs Laurie x

Ann said...

This is absolutely adorable! Great card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Desogns!

MaryB said...

So darling. Love the image and your coloring. Great job.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Debs said...

Beautiful image, wonderful colouring and fabulous card.
Thanks for playing 'Don't Be Square' with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Renee said...

What a cute card. Love all the papers. Thanx for joining us this week at IW. Hope to see you back again next week.
Renee DT

Helen Dooley said...

This is too sweet. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along on FOr fun.

Pami said...

This is just so sweet Donna and you colouring is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT and Fab n Funky this week, good luck! Pami x

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's turned out just lovely Donna! Gorgeous card. xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous card, well done with our colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhh! They are just the cutest! Lovely card. Kim

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card......thanks for joining in th fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

Beautiful card Donna, Penny Black are great stamps, so so cute and I love your colouring , hugs xx

Liz Miller said...

Beautiful colouring and love your colour scheme.
Liz x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the stamp you have used thanks for joining us this week at Incy Wincy.
Jenny x

Cass said...

so cute Donna

Cass xxx

Renee said...

What a cute card. Love that digi. Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy. Hope to see you back next week.
Renee DT