Fab Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

The Gorgeous Teddy Bea

Good Morning and what a beautiful morning it is here in N.Ireland, the sun is out and its such a fresh clear day, hope it lasts, it helps get rid of those Monday blues. Well I'm really getting into these Teddy Bo images, do you blame me? This time I've used Teddy Bea, its a birthday card for my friends daughter and I love these papers I've used, they are very touchy feely, they feel like felt and were very cheap for a pack, think they were 1.99 from a cheapy bookstore in lisburn. I also made the little flowers with them, they have been made using marianne dies, love them. 
I have coloured the image using copics
fur~E50, E51 and E53
Dress~0, R20 and R04
Hat ~ E33, E35 and E37
I have used my colourless blender on the dress, I don't usually use it for colouring, more for taking ink away but I'm happy with the results I got. Off to pick the wee man up from school, I'll visit your blogs later, enjoy your day. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Crafts ~ If you go down to the woods today
lollipop Crafts ~ Anything goes
Die Cut Dreams ~ Brown, Pink and Cream
Whoopsi Daisy ~ Make your own embellishments
Paper Sundaes ~ Anything Goes
Frosted Design ~ Ransom Note letters
Crafty Calender ~ Let Sleeping Bears Lie
Crafty Creations ~ Fabulous Fairies
Teddy Bo ~ Things With Wings
Mad for Markers ~ Colourless Blender


24 comments:

Denise said...

Donna this is adorable. Love the Teddy Bea image and the bunting.
Hugs
Denise xx

pinky said...

You really know how to use those copics, this is just gorgeous Donna. Will be looking out for that paper pack next time I'm in Lisburn.

Nicolchen said...

A fantastic card you´ve made...wonderful colors and your coloring is superb :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

What a sweetly feminine card! I think the bear bee colors and the roses are just perfect together! This card is a keeper! Thanks for creatingwith us at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Thanks for following along over at Frosted Designs.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna! Such a lovely image and your colouring is perfect! xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous creation Donna, love the pretty image and very scrummy flowers.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great job on the make your own embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog!
Karen C

Karina said...

What a gorgeous card, Donna. Love this cute Teddy with its soft and sweet colours. Beautiful creation.
Hugs, Karina

Helle said...

Beautiful card,Donna!
Thank you for your participation with Teddy Bo this time.
Good luck!

-Helle-

Faye said...

Oh this is soooo adoorable. I love the colours and your fab colouring. Are you sure it's not for me?! Thanks so much for sharing your bears with us at Cupcake! x

Victoria said...

aw Donna this is so so cute. Love the bunting

Thanks so much for joining in our colour combo challenge at Die Cut Dreams

Hugs
Victoria
x

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Love the flowers!
Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
Nela xx

Kathy said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about your card!!! The colors are so pretty and I love all the details!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!! Your colouring is amazing. Thank you forjoining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Christine said...

Gorgeous creation fab take on the colour combo sweet image.

thanks for sharing at DCD chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Delphine said...

I love your card, Donna! The soft colours and your colouring are fantastic, the image is gorgeous, and I love the paper, I can almost feel the texture:-)! And thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

scrap joanny said...

I love this card - this is so great image and colors wow wow wow thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts hugs Joanna

Shanna Shands said...

I love this card and how soft it is. Thanks for joining Paper Sundaes!

Bron said...

Oh wow Donna this is an adorable card. I love your colouring. Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Mad for Markers Challenges. Hugs from Bron :D

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic card. I must admit that I LOVE the TeddyBo images.
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
Cheers
Melissa

Unknown said...

A fantastic card! Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers. Dont forget to head on over today and vote for yourself!
Alicia xx

Ashlee McGregor said...

This is cute as...love the image, it's gorgeous...thanks for joining us at mad for markers, hugz ashlee

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Super cute Donna, love your work on the image! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)