Fab Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

A Little CAS Card

stampfairy 003
Hi Crafting buddies, well the heavens have opened here the last few days and the bottom of my jeans have been continuously wet and it doesn’t help if you have a habit of sitting on your honkers, which means you have a wet bum too.  I made this little card today, just because I love sitting colouring these cute Stampfairy images, its a little CAS card so not much explaining on how I made it lol. I coloured the image with promarkers,, the sentiment is a rub on and the bow is made using some gorgeous pink satin ribbon I got from the Ribbon Girl. I’m off to my Jewellery class tonight, I think we’re making charm bracelets so I’ve got the boat out to make sure I get there and back lol. Enjoy the rest of your day. x
stampfairy 004
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
My Time to Craft ~ Quite White
Passion For Promarkers ~ For a child
Forever Friends ~ Anything Goes
Stamps R Us ~ Natures Gift
One Stop Craft Challenge ~ No Designer Paper
I Love Promarkers ~ Ain’t it cute

10 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Donna gorgeous cute card!

Denise said...

Donna this is so cute - fantastic colouring.
Hugs
Denise xx

pinky said...

Its very cute Donna, love SF images. You should invest in some bicycle clips for those jeans lol. Bit of sunshine here now and its supposed to stay dry tomorrow?/! Enjoy the class.

Debs M said...

love this it's gorgeous x

WeirdCat said...

This is adorable, lovely colouring and great bow,thank you for joining I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, this is sooo gorgeous!! Love the image and the bow is beautiful.
xx

~Vittory~ said...

Hi Donna!
Card is fantastic! I like it! Will you show your braslet then?

Good luck!
With best wishes,
Viktoria

Macpurp said...

very pretty, i loved this CAS card.
love teen x

Tracy said...

Realy cute card Donna,and beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Tracy.x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Donna, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x