Fab Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

A bit of bugaboo!

Hey Crafters, its seems like an age from I've posted but I haven't stopped crafting the whole time so I've loads of pics to upload which I will do over the next few days, where do the days go? I can't believe we are half way through July and where is our sun? we get a little glimpse every now and again to temp us and as soon as you bring out the BBQ and Patio Furniture down pours the rain! I've been in and out to that washing line twice today and still my clothes are wet lol. Hey isn't it just aswell we don't require the sun to craft? Well here is the first card from my stash from this week, I've used this fabulous little digi stamp from Bugaboo, I just love these ladies, so funny, I have a few of them now as I couldn't resist as usual. I've coloured the image using copics and I've added some glossy accents to the ladies glasses but it really doesn't show up in these pics, the papers are from My Minds Eye and the little flowers are from a die called Creative Flowers No 14 by Crealies, I've used the Minds Eye papers to make the flowers and added a button and a brad to the centres of the flowers. 


Here's a little close up of these fab ladies.


Right off to organise my class for tomorrow night, I will be round to for a visit tomorrow, catch ya later. x
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
J&C Creations Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Creations ~ Free For All
The ABC Challenge ~ T is for Two by Two (Two handmade flowers)
CRAFT Challenge ~ Summer


5 comments:

Louise said...

Super cute card, fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge of T for two
Louise

Jessica said...

Haha, what a wonderful image, really fun!
Fabolous card!

Hugs Jessica

pinky said...

The weather is lousy Donna. We have had drizzly rain all day today:( Love your card, think I have that image but not used it. Looks fabby done up.

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and image. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week

carol said...

super image and card, thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week, x carol